Nature’s Formula offer on-site corporate massage services at the workplace. Our therapists are fully insured and have extensive experience providing massage in the corporate sector.
Benefits of Corporate Massage
We are committed to providing your company with a convenient, easy to implement massage service at your workplace. We tailor our service to fit your organisation’s needs and strive to provide a superior service, with a personal touch.
At Nature’s Formula we believe in offering a comprehensive massage service ranging from a quick pick me up (seated massage) to a full hour remedial massage (using our portable massage tables)
More and more companies choose massage therapy as a preferred way of managing work related stress. Research has shown that massage at the workplace:
• Improves employee morale
• Acts as a preventative measure against RSI
• Reduces sick days
• Allows the employee to take some ‘time out’ to relax and recharge
• Improves energy levels
• Lowers muscular tension and fatigue
• Improves overall job satisfaction, thus the success and productivity of the entire company
Types of Massage offered
Relaxation/Deep tissue massage (performed on our portable massage tables)
• 20, 30, 45, or 60 minute session
• Natural oils and balms, gentle music
The massage can vary from a gentle relaxation sequence to unwind, to a deep tissue massage that focuses on specific areas to reduce aches and pains.
• Received on a portable massage head rest.
• Conducted fully clothed, without the use of oil
• Focuses on key stress affected areas including back, neck, shoulders, arms & hands, and scalp.
• Minimum 10 minutes
1. User Pays Option – Fee payable by the employee. (private health rebates apply).
2. Corporate Option – Fee payable by the company.
3. Corporate Contribution Option – A nominated contribution is made by the organisation towards the massage service. This may serve as an employee incentive, part of a salary package or an across the board contribution e.g. $10 towards each massage, or 50% of massage fee etc.
Rebates are available for remedial massage therapy with all major private health funds.
We accept cash, cheque, EFT and Credit card payments.
Please note that we can tailor a program to suit your company’s specific needs, including options for regular visits or a one off event.
Our Massage Therapists
All our therapists:
• Have a Diploma in Remedial Massage
• Are registered for rebates with all major private health funds
• Are members of the Australian Association of Massage Therapists
• Have comprehensive professional indemnity and public liability insurance
Our presentations have an interactive focus, with course notes and appropriate practical advice suited to a workplace environment. Previous workshops include self-massage, ergonomics at the workplace, self-Shiatsu and Reflexology.
We can tailor a presentation suited to your company’s needs. This can be a great addition to personal development training, occupational health and safety programs and industry conferences.
Should you require further information, we are happy to provide you with references from previous workshops.
Bookings & Further Enquiries
Click here to enquire about your Workplace Massage online.
Or contact Eileen Egerton on 0404 246 859.